Wednesday 23 January 2019

How Blogging Helps Authors

This blog post explores the ways that many successful authors strategically use the world of blogging to advance their brand and promote a book. 

Actually, I did not find this article particularly useful.  Having said that, befriending bloggers is often recommended, and I'm sure this is excellent advice.  


I would love to know your experiences with blogging as an author.  Please leave your comments below and please share this with your networks.  Thanks. 

Your street team is part launch team, part focus group, part fan club for your books.  Your street team can help you by providing blog posts, reviews and testimonials. Go here to download my FREE ebook, Book Marketing Genius.  It gives step-by-step instructions on how to build your street team.  

For lots more great book marketing resources, go here for my online group, Book Marketing and Financing.


Subscribe to this blog for more great tips and information.  Plus go here for my Facebook page, Writers' Secrets.
Here's to your success!  

Please leave your comments below and please share this with your networks.  Thanks.  

 




 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment