Tuesday 30 October 2018

Should You Create a Street Team for Your Book?

Book Marketing Genius






























I'm sure you are one of the cool, hip, happening, well-informed people who already know what an author street team is.  But if you want more info, check out my previous blog post, What Is an Author Street Team?  

 Plus check out this article:  Should You Create a Street Team for Your Book

If you want to create your street team to help you finish and promote your book, go here to download my FREE ebook, Book Marketing Genius.  It is a step-by-step guide to creating or growing your fan base. 

Stay up to date with this blog for more great tips and information.  Plus go here for my Facebook page, Writers' Secrets.

Go here for my online group, Book Marketing and Financing.

Here's to your success! 


No comments:

Post a Comment