Tuesday 9 July 2019

Double Your Book Sales

Here's another great blog post from John Kremer:  Double Your Book Sales.  


One thing I particularly enjoy about John Kremer's work is that his suggestions are always practical - practical methods we can implement TODAY to market our books.  Practical steps we can take TODAY.  

For my interview with book marketing genius John Kremer, go here to download my FREE ebook Book Marketing Genius nowBook Marketing Genius gives step-by-step instructions on how to build your author street team.  

For lots more great book marketing resources, go here for my online group, Book Marketing and Financing.


Subscribe to this blog for more great tips and information.  Plus go here for my Facebook page, Writers' SecretsYou can promote your books there. 

What's your best strategy for attracting more readers and increasing your book sales?  Please share in the comments section below.  

Here's to your success!  

No comments:

Post a Comment